This list keeps changing but this is what I have right now, not in any particular order:
- “Look right” and “Look left” signs. Big life savers.
- Traveling around the city in the double decker buses.
- The long escalators in the tube stations.
- Walking by the Thames on the South Bank pedestrian path.
- The footy atmosphere on Saturday afternoons.
- Mild winter temperatures (at least compared to Toronto).
- Indian food.
- Wagamama everywhere.
- “Brilliant”, “Lovely” and “Bloody” used in casual comments all the time.
- The cosmopolitan feel of it. Nobody seems to be a foreigner here.